"and the best thing you've ever done for me

"The best thing you've ever done for me, is to help me take my life less seriously - It's only life after all"

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Haven't posted in a while, but here goes

I, like many others, have allowed my internet musings to be taken over by facebook. So I have not been on here in years.

But two things happened recently:
1. I was put on bed rest before the birth of my second child. 8 weeks of bed rest to be exact. More on that at another time.
2. A friend of mine held a sign up for people who would write at least a post a day for the month of October. So here is my first. (I was a day late in signing up - if you can't tell).

So for now, that is it. I have been battling it out with gmail, trying to figure out my old, old username and password, so I think that will be all for now.

1 comment:

Not Hannah said...

I'm so glad you decided to join, although the bedrest thing sucks. Remember that I'm here if you need anything. Oooh, we could get together and write blog posts and be complete dorks. (Much like high school and oratories...)